Saturday, November 6, 2010

What I'm doing.


If you are wondering why I'm not posting this week, it's not that I'm short of ideas, well, actually I had a good idea for a post, but it required a certain picture that I was not able to take.
Can you take pictures in places filled with people (not touristic places) without feeling uncomfortable?
So I had to put aside this thing for a while and wait the right moment.
What am I doing with my time, apart from having a family,working, keeping the house, doing laundry, etc...?
I'm watching Castle's episodes and reading and commenting on your blogs.


So keep on posting dudes ;)

9 comments:

  1. Well I certainly get some strange looks sometimes in places I decide to take photos. If I am not known oh she is just a tourist and if I am well I am that 'stranieri'! So I try not too feel embarrassed any more, after all it is for my blog.
    Oh and I like Castle as well. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What one can do for one's blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think blogging is an addiction. :D

    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely addiction though :D
    Back at you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you rock for still visiting us during your break. I'm in need of one too (again)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad that you have been having a restful week. I hope that you get back into it soon!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm already back, thanks girls, muah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yea even i was wondering where u were..good to hv u back..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, one can't always be on the go...thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this post, share it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin