Sunday, November 14, 2010

I really am ruggedly handsome, aren't I?

I just love this gag from Castle:



It's beautiful when you look at yourself in the mirror and you like what you see.
Not because you are perfect or correspond to some stereotypes imposed by society, but just because you recognize your own unique beauty.
And yet you don't take it seriously.
An healthy, light and funny self-esteem is very attractive, isn't it?
How do you like yourself?
And what is the female equivalent for ruggedly handsome?

4 comments:

  1. Nope I hate hate what I see in the mirror. But I am what I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why? I think you are cute :D
    However I had issues with my appearance all my life, so I understand you.
    But it's all in your mind, nothing 'real'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Non vedo proprio come possa essere applicabile alle donne. . .!!??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forse si potrebbe dire bellezza naturale, che dici?

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this post, share it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin