Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Boys if I'm out of shape! What's a shape at all?





'Yoga per tutti' means Yoga for everybody, just so you know.
A couple of weeks ago I was strolling along the books' aisle of our supermarket, not that we own the supermarket, it's at the street corner.
However I pass by and this book looks at me, or I should say I look at it for a moment, but then I ignore it.
The second time I note it again, I open it, then I think, why to buy it, on You Tube I can find whatever yoga exercise I want.
The third time I buy it.
I tell you, it was staring at me.
No, I'm not mad, I'm kidding.
However I start doing the positions (asanas). My! if I was (am) stiff, years and years of neglecting my body, haven't done any good.
I admit it but now I'm doing something, and I feel better and stronger and more flexible, I'm improving each day.
When I can do the full wheel I'll let you know ;)

12 comments:

  1. Love it Alessandra. All the best on your yoga adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cathy, did you ever do it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a yoga book, that I hardly ever open. I have more success with yoga on the Wii Fit program!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holler if you can't get back up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't done yoga since I injured my shoulder. I miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mama Zen, can't you do it anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like Cathy, my Yoga is done with the Wii Fit, the plan is to do some every day, but all good intentions. I must try harder!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm impressed that you purchased it and are sticking with the program. I think it helps sometime for us to shell out some bucks to buy something - that way there is more of a commitment to actually do it - in the least sense to at least get your money's worth.

    Do keep us posted :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linda, you girls are so fit.

    Carma, I'm pleasantly surprised myself, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gud luck...im not a big fan of yoga but u reminded me that i have to start working out again after a big break of 6 months..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck to you too, then, Laxmi.

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this post, share it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin