Saturday, September 25, 2010

Kid's funny words and (Saturday) Sunday Song.

Big Sister to Little Brother: Hey don't touch the blood on the butcher's paper.
Little Brother: it's not blood!
Big Sister: yes it is!
Little Brother: no, it's not!
Big Sister: so what is it?
Little Brother: it's meat juice!

If you don't know it, I was a teenager in the '80, and this was one of my favorite song, but no, I didn't have a crush on anyone of this group.

Well enjoy!




(I had a crush on Andrew Ridgley of the Wham!
The one o the right.
Do you remember the Wham?
Ah youth!)







Bye!

If you want to join Sunday Song go to 5 minutes Just For Me

10 comments:

  1. Cute conversation between the kids. They say the funniest things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunday evening in Italy and I am catching up on Sunday Songs. I enjoyed your choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kids always say the funniest things..so cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meat juice! That's too funny!

    I was in love with John Taylor from Duran Duran.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Easy going, easy listening. Enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't remember Wham but it's a fun name to say.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Wham, but I'm not a fan of George Michael's solo work at all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LL Cool Joe,
    I don't like George Michael very much, but he did some beautiful song actually.
    Thanks for the visit, I like your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. meat juice does seem a lot more "appetizing" - we grew up at the same time so I always love your song selections...brings back memories

    ReplyDelete
  10. This song reminds me of my 80's days too. I loved Spandau Ballet and Wham and all the other great 80's music. Glad you linked this up for this week's Sunday Song!

    Best wishes and happy weekend,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this post, share it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin