Thursday, September 30, 2010

I cannot wait...

....Sunday to post a song.
Today I went through almost all the Simply Red's production, just to find my favorite.
It was a hard task, I like very much a bunch of their most famous songs.
(i.e. Holding back the years, Money's to tight to mention, The right thing,.....)
At the end I decided for this one, probably it's not the top, but it's quite funny to me and the video too.
Plus I love the rhythm.
Now I'm wondering if I'm becoming like those old guys who stick only with the music of 'their times'.
What do you think? just shake your head, I'll see you ;)
Next week I'll post Katy Perry, 'kay?
For now enjoy!



Favorite quote: I feel you...I hope you comprehend :D

Aloha!

For more Sunday Songs go to 5 minutes just for me

8 comments:

  1. Simply Red - yes another great 80's group. You asked my favorite. Would you believe in the 80's I had a crush on Daryl Hall from Hall and Oates? Went to see them in concert and loved their music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you can still use it for your Sunday Song post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always thought that he had a phenomenal voice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is happy and fun to listen to. If the music is good it is enjoyable regardless of the date.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mya, I absolutely agree :)
    And glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this song! It is one of my favourites and my sisters love it too. Great choice Alessandra, and not just because it was from "Our Time" but because it is a fabulous song!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this post, share it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin