To participate click on the icon that lead to MamaM blog to read the rules.
Soo this is my second time here, I don't know for how many times I will keep the count, however, this week I saw something intriguing.
1. What is the first nightmare you remember?
I was 8 years old I think, and it was about a bunch of flies, I hate bugs.
2. Even if you're not a sports fan, what's your favorite sport to play/watch?
I'm not a sport's gal, but if I was forced to watch some sport I would say:
now you know how old I am.
3. If you could pull off one piece of trendy fashion, what would you want it to be (jeggings, hats, thigh high boots, etc.)?
4. Did you make good grades in school?
What was the question again?
5. What magazines do you subscribe to?
What's a magazine?
No well, "once upon a time" I subscribed to interiors magazines, do you know that I love furniture?
But now with all the free resources online and all the blogs I read daily it would seem to me a bit pointless, besides, half of the magazines it's all advertising.
Shame on me for not supporting the economy.