Friday, August 27, 2010

Five Question Friday!



Hm, my first time here, I feel sociable today!

1. How many pets do you have?
None, well, do my two kids count? 

2. If you could switch places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
Only one day? I would switch with the richest person in the world, thus making a large transfer to my former bank account. 

3. What is your favorite money saving tip?
The number 2 ?
No? Ok I'm serious, make a budget and stick with it.

4. What do you want your kids to be when they grow up?
An happy version of themselves.
5. What is your favorite quote?
I know that I know nothing.

10 comments:

  1. beautiful! i like your answers! kiss kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm your newest follower from 5 questions friday!

    Come visit me!
    I love your blog look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? thanks, actually I did it yesterday evening, and it was amusing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Love #2 and your suggestion to refer back to #2 in Q3! :> This was my first time linking & hopping with 5QF too. Happy Friday! :>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks gals, that was my favorite too, oh, if only was true!
    And I could help many other people as well.
    In case I'll thought about you, account anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your very honest answers!

    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this post, share it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin