Sunday, August 1, 2010

Black bread pizza.


I called it black bread pizza, because I used a black bread flour mix that is really tasty and delicious, but you can use in alternative, whole wheat flour or a mix that you already like.
Black bread mix ingredients are: wheat flour, rye flour, sesame seeds, barley meal, oatmeal, cornmeal, rice flakes, sunflower seeds, sourdough of dried wheat flour type 0, brown sugar, salt, dextrose, malted wheat flour, amylase.

I used:

18 oz ( 500 gr. circa ) black bread mix
3 oz ( 100 gr. circa ) wheat flour
2 tsp salt

1 tbs sugar
2 1/2 glass water circa
0,35 oz ( 10 gr. ) dry yeast

2 mozzarella cheese
1 zucchini
1 bell pepper
extra virgin olive oil
tomato puree
oregano




Yes, it took more than half of the morning to make it, and hey daughter! that's why I make pizza from scratch only on Sundays.
And all the editing took another lot of time, so Mum I don't know how you do this on a regular basis, and I think that's the last time I post a recipe like this.
I'm not venting, just saying ;)
Thank you for listening.

Part of:

16 comments:

  1. Amore, questa e' la vita delle mamme! ma che brava che hai fatto pure la slide! e le foto wow! wow molto carina quella col bimbo che guarda le zucchine. . . e certo che ci vuole tempo ma vuoi mettere la soddisfazione ah ah ah vabbe' presto vengo io a fare le pizze... un bacione

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mah la pizza la faccio, ma le foto e lo slide li lascio a te.
    Bacioni.
    P.s. grazie per i wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy and cheesy pizza, black bread mix is new to me should be nutritious. I loved the slideshow dear:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Mythreyi, it's always lovely to hear from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I imagine it took all morning...with all the photos you shot! :-) I must try to make pizza with gluten-free flour and lactose-free mozzarella...you have given me an idea! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saretta, it must be hard to cook with your limitations, however I think that one get accustomed to everything (almost).
    Glad to be of inspiration :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was with ya up until learning it takes half the morning. Half a minute is more my speed ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm, you can take it half a minute at a time, however the leavening time is a lot, and you can do whatever else in the meantime ;)
    Did I convinced you? No?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never made a pizza with such a variety of flour. I have made blueberry muffins with three different types. This is VERY impressive!

    Fantasico!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kimberly, fortunately I buy it already made, you can see the photo of the bag in the slide, "pane nero".
    I would never do it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay Amber, next time I invite you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have not heard of black bread flour before - it sounds very interesting, and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  13. 21st Century Housewife, yes, it's delicious and I know that black bread is little known, this post was intended to make it known too.

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this post, share it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin