Friday, June 4, 2010

This is something cool!

If you want this "baby" that makes Popsicles in minutes read below and run to enter this amazing givaway:
Jen at Whole Food Kids, 11th Heaven's Homemaking Haven, 365 Days of TV-Free Toddler Time, Mega-Family Blogs, and life in mexico {and other places} a picture a day, is giving away a Zoku 7-Minute Pop Maker!

Photobucket

And just in case you don't know any awesome Popsicle recipes, she's throwing in THIS book, too!

Photobucket

This entire package is worth over $60! To enter, go HERE.

9 comments:

  1. Very cool! There are lots of great gadgets out there that were not around when my babies were younger. One thing they loved when they were little and still do is...adding a stick to their yogurt cup and freezing it. We also bought regular cups, experimented with juices and made homemade freezer pops. One of my kids favorites was apples and strawberry pops. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! (haha)...I will try for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My children are 12 and 10. Yes, I still have their baby fat on me. ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim I have baby fat on me, plus my own, I beat you, Haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a great thing. No babies here but the dogs would sure like the popsicles.

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this post, share it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin