Saturday, March 27, 2010

Why my husband doesn't cook.


image:i.dailymail.co.uk

I was reading an article by my bloggy friend Mountain Woman, when I realized why my husband doesn't cook.
I was lucky enough to marry a man who can cook, and he does it very well, let's say better than me.
And I'm not very fond of all the cooking thing, I would happily skip it, hands down ;)
But he rarely takes my place, and now I know why.
I missed the trick, that is literally burn the meals.
If you want to read the article is here.

4 comments:

  1. My husband does the cooking whenever he is home for dinner. Otherwise it's soup and sandwich. When the baby gets older he says he's going to cook in batches so I can just thaw and heat. I love that man! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh...I thought you were going to say because he is a lazy no good bum ;-) You know I visit because I love your blog-- I have rephrased the P.S. on my blog as it did come across like I was just doing my "duty" :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babes Mami, you're such a lucky girl, do you know it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carma, I was kidding, well at least a bit ;)
    And I am the lazy one.

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this post, share it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin