Sunday, March 14, 2010

What style?

If I should buy new furniture and redecorate my home I'd be in an embarrassment, because I like so many different things, actually I don't know what I like most.
For instance I love simplicity



and decor....



modern....



old.....



intense colors...



and neutral ones...



elegance...



casual....



design....



comfort....



and ethnic....



If this was a personality test, someone could think that I'm a bit of a mess....or that I'm interesting, if I can say it myself ;)
Hey, but my style already exist! it's called eclectic, isn't it?
What about you, what's your style?

8 comments:

  1. I found you on SITS. Just stopping by to say hello! I like this posting because I think I'm the same way. I don't think I'll ever be able to decide what "style" I am.
    Come stop by and say hello sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a minimalist at heart - so I'd have to go with simplistic -- although my style at present is probably "cluttered minimalistic ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Megan, thanks for your visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carma, "cluttered minimalistic" is great ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My style can be termed "eclectic," at best. I could combine any of the above into my decor, and be quite comfortable. SITS sent me by, and I'm glad they did!

    Strolling Down Memory Lane...

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm with you and electic. or "indecisive" depending what you wanna call it ;)
    a little bit of all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this sounds just like me! I am NEVER able to decide what style i like best!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog too, was great to get your lovely comments! :)

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this post, share it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin