Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Stubborness .... ab aeterno.


The 4-year-old boy wanted to go out, at the supermarket with the 12-year-old sister.

Knowing how naughty he can be, and not wanting to take any risk, I said no.

Many, many times.

At one point, the boy sent his sister to me, with the same question.

I said no.

She referred to him.

His answer to her: you should have told her (me) "more loudly".

Got to love 'em.

Oh, and another thing, you who've seen the last episode of lost, know why I've been weeping again.

Sigh!

4 comments:

  1. Kids can be so persistent, can't they?

    And I haven't cried so much in an episode of Lost since Charlie died.

    Visiting from SITS! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Karen, they can, mine particularly.
    I cried so much during Dr. Linus episode too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son adds another angle...distraction. I must say...it works. He started doing this at a young age. If he saw the situation was not going his way he would tell me something like "Your hair looks so good like that." I would get so caught up listening to what he was telling me that soon he was doing what he wanted. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimberly, as I previously told you, your son is too smart ;) LOL!

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this post, share it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin