Monday, March 8, 2010

On my own.

Image:giantbomb.com

Today hubby and the kids went to the grocery and I insisted to stay at home because I had to clean and tidy the home ( and because I knew how it'd go with both kids in the supermarket, since I always go with them and it's stressful...you know " I want this" and " I want that" all the time).
So it went, I cleaned peacefully, with no interruptions, and I accomplished a lot.
It's nice to clean all alone...but I digress...after let's say, less than an hour they came back...and the mess began...
The 4 year old (today) started to ask me things, the two kids commenced to fight...suddenly out of my mouth came "why did you come back so soon? I was so peaceful!"
I felt a little shocked..and guilty.
Now, tell me that I'm not the only one, tell me that is normal to love my kids and yet wanting to be alone.
Yes?
Yes!
:D

7 comments:

  1. Of course it is normal to love and desire to be alone actually it is your own inner rhythm. And if you stay alone enough you immediately would like to be with the children again and share your love. Maybe one hour was not enough to recharge your batteries. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wise woman, right back atcha :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my kids, but sometimes I really don't like them or the mess or the noise they make. Having them not home is nice, but only for a little while. then I actually miss the noice and the mess... I have NO idea why though!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love being alone to clean the house. I hate it when everyone comes home early.

    You are not the only one. I feel that way too!

    Have a great day in Italy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. definitely normal - but I'm not a good one to ask since I only have one child so there is not much arguing :D

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this post, share it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin