Monday, March 29, 2010

Dna or past life skill?

My 4-year-old boy likes to dance.
When he was 18 months he started to dance, and he did it in a way he made me feel he was a dancer, I don't know exactly how to explain, but he made moves not typical for a baby.
Now he does something different, he attempts to move like a break dancer, and this puzzles me.
Because we don't dance at home, and we never see dance shows, and I don't think there is a break dancer in our heritage.
So a question arise, can it be a past life skill?
Do your kids have some inexplicable ability?

2 comments:

  1. that is totally interesting!! the whole past life regression thing fascinates me; I'd love to try it some day.

    My son has his juggling but it can probably be explained due to lots of practice and learning from watching others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No surprise from one with your name ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this post, share it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin