Friday, February 12, 2010

Walking.


The other day I had to go to a Post Office in another zone of the town.
Since I don't drive a car, I should have taken two different buses, instead I decided to walk.
It took half an hour of fast walking, and I arrived there in pieces, but after some rest I realized that I felt more energized than ever.
It's how I started my new active life.
When I attended high school, I always walked a lot, then, with work and children I started a more sedentary life, especially after the second child, having had back problems.
But now I see that I can do it, I decide to not renew my bus subscription, thus I'll have to walk for almost an hour a day.
You know, once people went across the world, simply walking.
It's three days that I'm doing it and I'm feeling great, I want to keep on.
Walking is a great help for health, I find that it gives energy, and improves your mood, specially on beautiful days.

I'm walking on sunshine , wooah
I'm walking on sunshine, woooah
I'm walking on sunshine, woooah
and don't it feel good!!

Hey , alright now
and dont it feel good!!
hey yeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this post, share it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin