Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Mowing the lawn or my favorite way to shave my legs ;-)



Today I want to explore the different ways one can shave her legs by herself, and what I think of them.
Razor: easy, fast, good result but it has the great inconvenient, that almost immediately the hairs grow again.
Wax: when I tried, it was a mess, I could not remove all the hairs and it was not so fast.
Soap or cream, I don't like it because I have to wait and don't like the smell, and like the razor the hairs grow quickly.
The last method I tried and currently use is the epilator, and yes, at the beginning it hurts a bit, but it calms almost immediately, it's fast, I do my forelegs in around 15 minutes, and I can forget all about it for a month or so.
Now, when I put my legs on the coffee table with my laptop, I don't seem a mommy bear ;-) I hope.
P.s.: Any method you choose, I have a great tip, after shaving, apply an aloe cream, it's amazing how it soothes the skin.

4 comments:

  1. Waxing is my favorite.

    I love the kind I have now. I have gone through so many tubs of all different kind, but I even have the warmer.

    My husband bought it for me (no special holiday) I will have to find out the name of the system. It is great...a little painful, but I love not shaving for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its great to shave with epilator. Its so easy, non-messy and painless:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried Nair once as a teen and it broke me out. I've tried the cordless wet/dry razor that your hair had to be so long to start with in order for it to work...Yeah, that didn't work out. I hate shaving my legs. It's such a...chore. I'll have to give this a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stacy, you know, I hate it too :-(

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this post, share it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin